For the perfect holiday, many people choose to take their pets with them. However, not all destinations are pet friendly and some may have restrictions on animals that can be brought into the country or place of stay. Here is a list of countries that welcome furry friends to accompany you for your next getaway:
Italy welcomes dogs with open arms and will even provide water bowls outside restaurants for thirsty pups!
France allows service dogs but only if they are registered beforehand.
There are no restrictions on bringing pets into Monaco so long as they have proper documentation
It’s important to make sure that your pet has everything they need while you are away.
- Know your pet’s personality and needs
- Get a list of all the places that allow pets
- Find out what each place has to offer for your pet
- Check reviews from other people who have taken their pets there before
- If you’re looking for a more affordable option, consider staying at home with your pet or boarding them somewhere close by (e.g., kennel)
- Always be sure to pack enough food and water in case you can’t find it where you’re going
- Bring along any medications they might need while travelling (e.g., flea treatment) so they don’t get sick or injured abroad!